19 February 2007

The MOST Inpirational Movie I've ever seen.

Over the years, I've seen a number of inspiring events and films that have changed my outlook and affected who I am today. There was ride of Greg LeMond in 1989 to comeback to win the Tour De France. There was the 1980 hockey team that helped to reminded us, "Do you believe in Miracles?" And I'll never forget the ride of the Galibier in 1998 by Marco Pantani.

But movies are harder to inspire me since I can usually guess what's going to happen. However, last night we were at our church and they played "Facing the Giants".

YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS FILM!!


"This inspirational drama from award-winning producers Alex and Stephen Kendrick combines faith and football in the tale of high school coach Grant Taylor (Alex Kendrick), who rises above failure to create a winning spirit on the field. Taylor faces a losing team, a failing marriage and the possibility of being fired. At the end of his rope, he puts his life in God's hands and, in doing so, finds a stronger purpose and, ultimately, salvation."

No comments:

ShareThis