17 May 2009

TESTIMONY : Jackson Rohde

"My first experience with Brite Idea was with Doug when I was chosen to be a senior model for the class of 2009. His enthusiasm was contagious! I had two photo shoots with Amanda, one in the spring, and the other in the fall. She took some amazing photos, in the studio and outdoors. My parents had a tough time deciding with ones to choose, there were so many great ones! The pictures arrived as scheduled. We especially liked the large canvas piece and the collage of my sports pictures. We gave several as gifts to relatives, and everyone loved them. I think the best experience with Brite Idea was when my mom met with Amanda to lay out my invitations to my graduation open house. She got to them right away, and put together a few different layouts for us to look at. She listened to our thoughts, and came up with one that was exactly what we were picturing in our heads. We received them in less than a week after we ordered them. They are amazing! One of our friends told my mom that it was worth framing! Overall, I would highly recommend Brite Idea for senior portraits. My sister, who is currently in 8th grade, said she wants her senior pictures taken there also, and she's pretty opinionated!"


- Jackson Rohde


Join our Newsletter Today !

No comments:

ShareThis